26 Jan 2013

Who is Haker Defo


Well after reading my blog posts you might have wondered who the hack is this Haker Defo?!?

My real name is Bhikhu and I am from Maroli, a small town in Gujarat, India. I make my living out of selling and repairing computers. I studied Electrical Engineering from Dr. S & S. S. Ghandhy College of Engineering & Technology, Surat. My main hobby is Music. I am a die-hard Rock Music fan and occasionally write a few songs of my own. I used to paint but now a days don’t find time and desire to do so.
You might also have wondered about the meaning of ‘hakerdefo’?!? To be honest it doesn’t have any meaning. It is one of those useless-meaningless things that i often come-up with ;-)
Thanks for visiting my blog and don’t forget to leave your advice-critic-suggestion in the comments. You can also send an email to hakerdefo AT gmail DOT com
Cheers!!!

No comments: